TERRI BAILEY, PEDIATRIC NURSE PRACTITIONER
Kids Plus Pediatrics
4070 Beechwood Blvd
Pittsburgh, PA 15217
RACHEL K EGLASH, DMD
Chestnut Hills Dental
5889 Forbes Ave #305
Pittsburgh, PA 15217
NEAL HOLMES, THERAPIST
460 Melwood Avenue, Suite 200A
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
NOTE: I also provide online therapy video sessions on doxy.me
Hello, I’m Neal Holmes. I am an African-American therapist who specializes in adult clients struggling with complex trauma and PTSD, anxiety, chronic and terminal illnesses, individuals living with disabilities and physical/psychological challenges, grief, intimacy/relationship issues, sex/process addictions, LGBTQIA+ and sex/gender identity issues. In addition, I work with clients from a culturally competent perspective to help clients heal from the biases and social injustices they may have experienced.
– Financial info – sliding scale?/Medicaid accepted?/free?
$60-$120, No health insurance plans are accepted at this time. I accept cash, check, Cash app, Zelle, Venmo, and PayPal payments.
– Front door/bathrooms/exam rooms wheelchair-accessible? No
– Forms available in braille and/or can be read aloud to people? I will be happy to read aloud to people
– Front door have a system eg have to be buzzed in, dial a suite #… that would be hard for vision-impaired? No
– Is a certified sign language interpreter available? No
– How much advance notice must be given to access this? At least a week
Non-native language people:
– Interpreters available? Yes, I use an app called CryaCom that provides interpretive services for clients via phone. I would need at least a week’s notice to find an interpreter in person.
– Languages spoken by staff? Spanish
-Do you allow patients to use preferred pronouns? A preferred name? (Separate from legal name. For instance, remembering to call out preferred instead of legal name in the waiting room.)
Yes, I desire for patients to feel comfortable with whatever identity and name that they choose. I specialize in working with LGBTQIA+ clients.
– Is your site accessible using public transportation? Yes, you can access my office location on the Pittsburgh Port Authority transit system.