The Pittsburgh AIDS Center for Treatment (PACT)
3601 Fifth Avenue, Suite 700
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
To make an appointment please call 412.647.7228. All new patients are offered an appointment within 72 hours.
The Pittsburgh AIDS Center for Treatment, established in 1989, is dedicated to healing, caring for, and educating our patients in an environment in which employees and physicians strive to meet and respect the complex needs of people living with HIV and the needs of their families and loved ones.
Most insurance plans accepted. The clinic also receives federal funds that assist individuals who do not have adequate insurance to pay for their healthcare. Our staff will help you with financial issues related to your care.
The clinic offers support in the form of patient advocates, social work needs, and comprehensive health care for those living with HIV. Additional on-site services include Hep C Care, GYN Care, Anal Dysplasia Care, pain management, mental health services, pharmacy consults and free and confidential partner testing.
304 Wood St. Mezzanine Fl.
Pittsburgh PA 15222
Contact: Jessica Burdick firstname.lastname@example.org
Open: Monday- Thursday 1-8 pm
Project Silk is a non-clinical community health space for LGBTQIA+ Youth of Color, located in Downtown Pittsburgh. Our mission is to provide a safer space for LGBTQIA+ youth of Color to learn, grow, and express themselves. We offer free and confidential HIV/STI testing during our open hours. We also link clients to various resources such as employment, housing, and food. Moreover, we provide recreational activities /workshops, and groups for folks to engage in.
Rapid HIV Testing (finger prick or oral swab) completed with Chembio test. We also test for Hep C, Chlamydia,Gonorrhea, Syphilis. We can also link folks to PrEP with our new PrEP Telemedicine Model.
No appointment needed.
ALLIES FOR HEALTH AND WELL-BEING
5913 PENN AVE, 2ND FLOOR
PITTSBURGH, PA 15206
412 345 7456
- Medical Case Management
- Support Groups
- Legal Services
- Pharmacy Services
- Supportive Housing
- Emergency Financial Assistance
- Transportation Assistance
- Food Pantry
- Buddy Program
THE POSITIVE HEALTH CLINIC
Federal North Medical Building (near Allegheny General Hospital)
1307 Federal Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15212
For information on HIV testing/HIV care: 412-359-3360
If newly diagnosed with HIV: 412-398-6768
The PHC receives federal Ryan White Care Act funding, allowing us to provide a wide range of primary and specialized HIV care, regardless of an individual’s medical insurance coverage or ability to pay.
- Rapid HIV treatment, with many people starting treatment within 72 hours of diagnosis, often the same day
- Referral for Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP), a daily HIV prevention medication for people at very high risk for HIV
- High resolution anoscopy, advanced testing for people at high risk of anal cancer
- Comprehensive HIV care, including treatment for people with Hepatitis C
- Physician referrals for more specialized medical care when needed
- Referral to clinical trials
- General medical care
- Gynecologic care, including contraception and care through pregnancy
- Mental health assessment, counseling, and support
- Substance use screening and treatment, including on-site, medication-assisted treatment for opioid use disorders
- Medications and medication counseling
- Nutrition support
- Assistance with applications for medical insurance and benefit programs
- HIV wellness classes and support groups
- Patient advocacy and peer support
- Transportation assistance
- Smoking cessation programs where we help you quit smoking
- Counseling services for mental health problems, such as depression
- Case management for nonmedical needs
- Wellness Dinners improve nutrition and provide emotional support.
- Social Events and Outings combat isolation and loneliness.
- Wellness Education Programs provide information about HIV/AIDS treatment and the latest medical advances.
- Support Groups boost mental and physical health and guide members through the challenges of living with HIV/AIDS.
- Spiritual Life Programs offer insight, encouragement, inspiration, direction and guidance, and are presented in an interfaith format.
- Fitness and Alternative Therapy Programs. A variety of fitness and alternative therapy programs help promote physical and emotional well-being and also relieve fatigue and stress.
- Transportation Assistance to SWC programs (mileage reimbursement and bus tickets).
- Peer Counseling Telephone Calls connect members with HIV/AIDS services and offer a lifeline of help and hope.